Pics of my truck, future mods, and some questions! LONG POST. Come in!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So nobody has any insight into the headers? It looks like it has the EGR tube welded on already and I have never seen metal heat shields...i am guessing some one made them? Are the attachements on the collectors nice? All the headers I have had in the past have the triangle fflange on it with 3 bolts.

Thanks.

narizon

Reaction score
Good looking truck,always been a fan of step sides.I 'm debating on clear tale lights myself or tinting the OEM's.Those clears are cool looking,please post a pic of them on.

(Also I was scared when you said clear taillights you would end up with some ugly mirror looking mexican lights)

This type of Racist comment trash should not bee hear,as it gives this site bad vibes & lets the rest of us know what you really are.In the future I would suggest the phrase ( think before you speak )

Playare

Enter Custom User Title:
Reaction score
Good looking truck,always been a fan of step sides.I 'm debating on clear tale lights myself or tinting the OEM's.Those clears are cool looking,please post a pic of them on.

(Also I was scared when you said clear taillights you would end up with some ugly mirror looking mexican lights)

This type of Racist comment trash should not bee hear,as it gives this site bad vibes & lets the rest of us know what you really are.In the future I would suggest the phrase ( think before you speak )

I didn't really like what he said, being mexican as well, but there is some truth to it lol.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So nobody has any insight into the headers? It looks like it has the EGR tube welded on already and I have never seen metal heat shields...i am guessing some one made them? Are the attachements on the collectors nice? All the headers I have had in the past have the triangle fflange on it with 3 bolts.

Thanks.

Bump...anyone know about the headers or have a lead on the interior pieces?

Wwildman

Reaction score
I believe the headders are edelbrock early style mid length that had a y pipe that went with them they are discontinued now I checked their old paper cat i had from 98

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Okay so I havnt had any luck with the part but I'm going to check one more place and get back to you with the results. I can also check my local craigslist

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I appreciate the help. The panels are not in lmc so if you find some that would be great