The Denali slow build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I would say that it wouldnt work its probally to long and I think the cupholders would were your shifter is

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would say that it wouldnt work its probally to long and I think the cupholders would were your shifter is

but could I cut a hole, put some trim around it and a boot... like say a 69 Camaro center console?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I can get ya measurement for front to back if ya want fyi these consoles are pricey could be a lot cheaper to make your own .

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very clean. I'd kill for one of those denali rear bumpers for my truck. If I found one it should just bolt right on up correct?

I remember back in high school when those first came out, if you had one you were "rich" haha or a rapper. Love em' still though.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found a thread on gmfs that said it will line up, just cut a hole, trim, shift boot... done. now I need a console

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Alright Ill have the grill next monday I got 1157 white leds 194 white leds and just ordered some 6 k leds for the fogs. I cant wait to see how crisp and clean the lights are gonna look on here.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Led pics grille goes on tomorow

You must be registered for see images attach

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks bright! definitely a difference from my halogens that are still not aimed... can we see a picture of the actual bulb? maybe a link.... I like