Side Molding Option Route LA Custom Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Style Matters

Reaction score
saw these on reddit. new side moldings with the emblems already on the pre cut strips. also they have different color options.

for example compared to LMC if you order the precut black/chrome and emblems for an extended cab truck (LMC doesn't have the option for 3rd door it may just come up when I put in my year idk) including the emblems LMC is $260 and Route LA Custom Parts is $220. Also I'm not sure but I thought I read that using LMC you cant put their emblem on the molding.

they also have badges that LMC doesn't have. LMC lists the gmt800 emblems when you search for our trucks.

this is a picture the person posted of the molding mounted on fresh paint. looks daaaang good with the fresh chrome
You must be registered for see images attach

Got my new side moldings from Route LA. Here they are installed. Thank you for the recommendation, very happy. :)

Attachments

• Truck-right.jpg
    Truck-right.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Truck-Left.jpg
    Truck-Left.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 7

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
Can’t wait to see those on.

I like the blue ones my truck is silver with the blue interior and a blue pin stripe but looks more of a royal blue than navy.
it is going to be a long ways off I am no where near that stage of the build yet the life is going I have no idea when I will get there

Style Matters

Reaction score
Did you do them yourself?

Looks like you’ve got them positioned really good and straight
Thank you. :) I can't take credit for installation. I took off the old, rusty one's myself, then started sweating getting them on straight, so I took them to a professional to finish. Plus there were different types of adhesive from the old set. Glue and tape. I did my best, but in the end I didn't want to hurt my truck. :)