Lmc bumper impact strip and side moldings?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand the “we do Custom work”, but we won’t replicate a factory GMC2500.
It was very disappointing. I really want the 2500 emblems on my truck along with the molding. It seems like that won’t be an option so I might just get black molding and call it a day. That won’t be until next year when the body work is done though.

1madmouse

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did the side molding and wheel trim from LMC also fit was OK, price was high, I can only imagine what it is now. Any of you replace the outside door window rubber? My drivers side keeps going up with the window. Does it take a clip? Probably should start another post , sorry.

Jayboney

Reaction score
I bought an entire body side impact set for my 96 tahoe from LA customs can confirm that there stuff looks great! As good if not better than factory. If you don't care about quality I would just buy a cheap roll off LMC ,ebay ect. The other stuff could pass the test.

Style Matters

Reaction score
I found these guys on a search. I have not used them but like the looks of their stuff.
I'm looking at these also. Classic Industries in Huntington Beach, CA looks like they have some like these "coming soon", but not with emblems or as good of a selection as Route LA. I think I'm going to get these for my 1997 C2500. So excited. :) There is a thread talking about them here. https://www.gmt400.com/threads/side-molding-option-route-la-custom-parts.60676/

HHoldred88

Reaction score
thanks for the link to Route LA Custom Parts . I was looking for new moldings on several spots and none had the emblems attached. Ordered mine today.