Oem grille emblem too big for LMC grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So oem 88-93 chevy grille emblem came in today and to my surprise it does not fit right on the Lmc 88-93 grille...grille has emblem cutout slot too small to fit the oem emblem
Emblem does not go all the way in like in the oem grille
Just posting for a heads up if anyone is wondering if oem emblem fit right on lmc grille

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is your grill original? Did you the correct grill for your model? Did they ship the correct grill for your model.
LMC has been in the parts supply for quite a while. I would do a recheck , verify that truck has not been altered or changed, was the correct parts ordered, correct part shipped etc. Are you the original owner?

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you 100% sure you've got the correct emblem part number for your grille/year?
Also, the LMC aftermarket grille isn't quite the same as OE (go figure). It doesn't completely surround the emblem like the original one did.

Here's my 88 with both aftermarket pieces, LMC grille, I can't remember the source for the Bow Tie.
You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score