Lmc bumper impact strip and side moldings?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So i am in the process of buying a bumper from LMC for my 88 silverado 1500 which has holes for impact strip.LMC is out of stock on impact strips...Does other aftermarket impact strip fit on the LMC bumper or does it have to be LMC specific brand to fit on bumper????also looking for side molding strips black/chrome with 1500 emblems and lmc doesnt have moldings with emblems..whats the best place to get side molding strips with emblems????thanks for any help
You must be registered for see images attach

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did!!
If LMC sells bumpers and strips individually, then that tells me either is correct fitment for OEM and that they are NOT LMC specific. So a logical conclusion to your question would be that aftermarket strips MADE for OEM would fit LMC.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So i am in the process of buying a bumper from LMC for my 88 silverado 1500 which has holes for impact strip.LMC is out of stock on impact strips...Does other aftermarket impact strip fit on the LMC bumper or does it have to be LMC specific brand to fit on bumper???
Yes, they're standard. I got my bumper and impact strip from Rock Auto for my 88. At the time they were $122.89 and $12.21 respectively.

also looking for side molding strips black/chrome with 1500 emblems
I was unable to find any either so, I installed the 1500 emblem where the WTs had them. You can see it in my signature...

Edit: here's when I just installed the emblems

Reaction score
I did!!
If LMC sells bumpers and strips individually, then that tells me either is correct fitment for OEM and that they are NOT LMC specific. So a logical conclusion to your question would be that aftermarket strips MADE for OEM would fit LMC.
Got it man,looking for any comfirmed parts that would fit good,pretty sure not all parts will fit perfect....thanks for the input

Reaction score
Yes, they're standard. I got my bumper and impact strip from Rock Auto for my 88. At the time they were $122.89 and $12.21 respectively.

I was unable to find any either so, I installed the 1500 emblem where the WTs had them. You can see it in my signature...

Edit: here's when I just installed the emblems

Thanks man,it seems rockauto would be a better place to order bumper and strip together.....and i might have to that just attach the 1500 emblem to molding with adhesive

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forgot about those, someone else posted those awhile ago, but yeah it looks good.