The BEAST build "in progress"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
UPS man brought my 14 bolt diff cover today, so that bad boy will be going in soon. I will post pics as soon as I get some

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
Just some updated pics of "The Beast". I primered the passenger door, fender, jambs, and grill. Was gonna go ahead and paint it but decided to just wait a while. Still has the crappy 10 bolt in it but the TBI 454 is running strong and the NV3500 is smooth. It is coming along but it is gonna be slow because work is even slower.

You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Looks good all pieced back together, gonna look baddass after you get it all flat black

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
paint her one color, remove the grille guard and that truck woud look 300x better! already looks like a beast btw!!

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
paint her one color, remove the grille guard and that truck woud look 300x better! already looks like a beast btw!!

I have put the paint job on the back burner for now cause I can't decide which route to take. The grill guard may have to stay because of the deer around here who can't stay outta the road.

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score

Charles, you're really an anti grille guard advocate now, aren't you? :lol:

Truck looks great man. To put it nicely I think it would look a lot better with stock taillights but to each their own.

Run the 3500 till it blows up and throw it far, far away. Then an NV4500 will likely last longer than the rest of the truck.

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
Charles, you're really an anti grille guard advocate now, aren't you? :lol:

Truck looks great man. To put it nicely I think it would look a lot better with stock taillights but to each their own.

Run the 3500 till it blows up and throw it far, far away. Then an NV4500 will likely last longer than the rest of the truck.

That's the plan....but I like the tails

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I would keep the grill guard or find a different one but as tall as it appears to sit i dont think the grill guard will make a difference with deer