The BEAST build "in progress"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
Plans are to paint it flat black, keep chrome, blaze orange Z71 decals and maybe a headache rack if I can find one or build one:deal:

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
I got two questions. First off, not to sound like an idiot or something, but what kind of cooler is that in front of the radiator? And secondly, any plans on some tow mirrors? I think that would looks :****:

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
I got two questions. First off, not to sound like an idiot or something, but what kind of cooler is that in front of the radiator? And secondly, any plans on some tow mirrors? I think that would looks :****:

That is the AC condenser....remember, it is a big block...I plan on doing lots of things eventually, but raising 3 kids with 2 of them being mean rough boys, things don't go as fast as they did when I was 25

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Just realized you dont have trans cooler, and you paid alot more for your truck than i paid for mine