The BEAST build "in progress"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
You should be able to clear the 35s after decranking, or maybe 2" bl and decrank it?

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
You should be able to clear the 35s after decranking, or maybe 2" bl and decrank it?
The second pic is them decranked as far as they will go. It is still clearing the 35's easy with no BL. I guess those angles aint too bad. What do you think?

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
needs paint and a new 4wd lever housing! other than that i dig it. looks hugeee. i wonder what lift could possibly lift a truck this high but not drop the front diff? :shrug:

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
needs paint and a new 4wd lever housing! other than that i dig it. looks hugeee. i wonder what lift could possibly lift a truck this high but not drop the front diff? :shrug:

I wish I knew...I will take some pics of the components but there is no stamps or marks anywhere:shrug: oh, and the 4wd lever housing is just sitting there. It is fully functional....remember this is a build in progress, not a driver

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
I like it man! Great start. Id definetly drive it. You paid the same price for you truck as i did! (Actually i paid $100 more, but still)