Tail gate banner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Hard to choose, but I would probably pick the black banner with white lettering. I think it would match your truck with the white letters.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think white looks good,.
I actually have a brand new banner still in its GM packaging,. I looked on ebay,. The things are worth a fortune,..

Doesn't fit on my suburban,.
Thats one reason why I dont want to get rid of mine. If I dont like the way it comes out, I can always strip it down, and buff it out. Also there is a small spot that the clear is faded. It doesnt show in the pics, and its small, but I know its there.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think it looks good either way. I peeled the one off my red stepside, but it was a black background, too:
You must be registered for see images attach
Yea, those are just a sticker. Mine is an aluminum plack type thing. I thought about just stripping the finish off, and buffing to a shine. But I think the black looks better, and I am leaning towards the white letters. I like the way it pops. I will keep the trim around the banner, and the letters aluminum finish though.