T DOG's '98 K1500 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Added an auxiliary input. PAC AAI-GM9....

You must be registered for see images attach

and a Bazooka tube I had laying around...

Last edited:

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had the front windows tinted a couple weeks ago.

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
VVME 35w 4300k HID kit arrived yesterday! :head3:

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man! I like your truck too. Eventually I'd like to level it and run 33" tires but I don't want to sacrifice the ride quality too much.

Good man! That's very smart too. Never ever sacrifice having terrible angles just to get a couple inches of lift, never. Makes all those parts wear so faster and it'll ride like hell and I mean HELL...haha just dropped $400 on hub bearings and ball joints yesterday, still got to do tie rods but you keep the angles good and you won't have to replace all that too often. Last time I did was 5 years ago when my lift went on. I figured with the bigger tires, it was time. Not sure why I'm telling you all this lol I am looking to buy another GMT400 for next landscape season to become my full time work truck and I want the EXACT one you have! If you don't mind tho T DOG let me know how many miles and what you paid...I've slipped out of the game on prices on the gmt400's but I just know I want another black (or white) ecsb Z71!!!

Also, mod wise. I have to give my 2 cents for this truck because it has too much potential. Since you want to stay stock height (which is awesome) Pulling off the chrome fender trim and molding really gives it a smooth look. Then if you put the new style C H E V R O L E T emblems on the door, or whatever I think that would look really sharp along with the tahoe OEM 20" GM wheels that are so popular and an aggressive 33" would be Oh so sick nasty...Along with a clean exhaust setup :drool: lol I could go on and on all day but anyway, that's my .02!! Enjoy and take care of her!

edit: Just saw the HID's. You're going to love them. I love mine but I've had a problem. Everyone preaches about getting that relay harness (which alot of vehicles need it and some don't) but anyway my relay harness actually was causing the headlights to start flickering like crazy. Anytime I touched or moved the harness they would flicker. Ended up having to remove the whole harness and just wire them directly and now they're fine so If yours ever start to do that rip your harness out! lol Just thought I'd give ya a heads up on that. They're great and everyone praises them but at the end of the day they're all just some chinese crap, but just take care and mount em up good, you'll be fine!

Last edited:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
TDOG, does that aux input work with the stock radio? All I have right now is the stock radio and I like it, but I'd love to be able to plug in my phone via USB and play music through the stock radio somehow without having to buy an aftermarket "steal me" cd player. Is that what that plug is for Ipod for the radio or?

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good man! That's very smart too. Never ever sacrifice having terrible angles just to get a couple inches of lift, never. Makes all those parts wear so faster and it'll ride like hell and I mean HELL...haha just dropped $400 on hub bearings and ball joints yesterday, still got to do tie rods but you keep the angles good and you won't have to replace all that too often. Last time I did was 5 years ago when my lift went on. I figured with the bigger tires, it was time. Not sure why I'm telling you all this lol I am looking to buy another GMT400 for next landscape season to become my full time work truck and I want the EXACT one you have! If you don't mind tho T DOG let me know how many miles and what you paid...I've slipped out of the game on prices on the gmt400's but I just know I want another black (or white) ecsb Z71!!!

Also, mod wise. I have to give my 2 cents for this truck because it has too much potential. Since you want to stay stock height (which is awesome) Pulling off the chrome fender trim and molding really gives it a smooth look. Then if you put the new style C H E V R O L E T emblems on the door, or whatever I think that would look really sharp along with the tahoe OEM 20" GM wheels that are so popular and an aggressive 33" would be Oh so sick nasty...Along with a clean exhaust setup :drool: lol I could go on and on all day but anyway, that's my .02!! Enjoy and take care of her!

edit: Just saw the HID's. You're going to love them. I love mine but I've had a problem. Everyone preaches about getting that relay harness (which alot of vehicles need it and some don't) but anyway my relay harness actually was causing the headlights to start flickering like crazy. Anytime I touched or moved the harness they would flicker. Ended up having to remove the whole harness and just wire them directly and now they're fine so If yours ever start to do that rip your harness out! lol Just thought I'd give ya a heads up on that. They're great and everyone praises them but at the end of the day they're all just some chinese crap, but just take care and mount em up good, you'll be fine!

Thanks for the kind words and advise. I'm a big fan of your truck so I'm aware of the issues you've had with your relay harness. So yeah, if mine craps out on me I'll just pull it altogether.