93 K1500 Z71 RCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
Got the full blown Cunningham oversized door hinge kit today..pins, roller pins, roller arms springs, bushings, striker..just about everything they have. Hope it is worth it. looks and feels like very high quality material.

Attachments

• IMG_1553.jpeg
    IMG_1553.jpeg
    276.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1554.jpeg
    IMG_1554.jpeg
    303.6 KB · Views: 11

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
I gotta admit I was a little sad when you sold the RCLB, but if you put even a fraction of the effort into this truck it'll be insanely nice; can't wait to see more on this!
Thanks @BNielsen
I’m going to make this one nice enough…not sure about the full body resto we did last time…but we’ll see. The wife keeps asking when every little detail will be perfect..so we’ve got the green light but don’t want to get out of hand.

Today was the dreaded interior/ exterior door handle job. My only trick, have a wife with long skinny arms and hands and an engineering disposition that’s willing to help. The interior handles are easy but the exterior handles are an absolute nightmare.

You must be registered for see images attach

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
Some Egg Foo Yong brand seat covers installed today thanks to my beautiful wife ..trying to keep it clean with 3 kids crawling around