summitracing shocks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So i'm going to be ordering me some shocks for my truck to wrap it all up an call it done. But when I was on summitracing looking for their shocks the only one's I could find are one's for the front none for the back am I over looking or something. An I believe the summitracing one's are the same as doestech nittro slammers "the black ones that's on doestech web page" correct? "looking for a set of really firm shocks!!

Physh1

Reaction score
I've seen a few sets of 'Summit' shocks...some looked like DoesTech's & some were clearly KYB's. Either way you'll end up with a reasonably stiff shock...

Cameron

91blkstpsd

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
the set I put on my crew cab were from summit. 7723 and 7726 were the two I used for the rear

Corey I read somewhere one of your shocks were too short, I think the correct part #s are 7724 and 7726 for the rear. I have them brand new sitting at my house but have yet to put them on to see the fit.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score