Suggestions for the truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I'm liking the two tone with the red stripe. That's different. Not a fan of the shifter knob.

As for improvements. Maybe lower it a little bit, Tinted windows and lenses. And maybe paint the grille white to match the body with the lower section that dark blue with the red stripe to keep it even all the way around the truck.

91cheyenne

Reaction score
I'm liking the two tone with the red stripe. That's different. Not a fan of the shifter knob.

As for improvements. Maybe lower it a little bit, Tinted windows and lenses. And maybe paint the grille white to match the body with the lower section that dark blue with the red stripe to keep it even all the way around the truck.
The grill is gonna stay black for now, the cheyenne grills dont look good painted to match the body in my opinion, If I put a silverado grill on it then I might paint it, I want to lower it more But that will have to come later, its as low as it can go for cheap right now

91cheyenne

Reaction score
the grill has been repainted about two weeks ago and the bowtie painted white however. I like it with the mors subtle accent of the white bowtie
You must be registered for see images

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Camaro door chime. Just got one for my truck today and you wouldn't believe how much a little sound can make a difference. When I go to start it I feel like I'm about to crank a 2010.

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@frito-bandito @GMC1994K1500SierraSL

Well basically you just pull the door chime from an early 90's camaro (not sure which specific years are campatible) and you swap them. Takes 30 seconds to do. I'll post a video and pictures in a few minutes when I get home.

EDIT: Here is the video and pics. It's pretty self explanatory. Black box is stock, brown box is Camaro. Notice the same prongs on the two. That will tell you if the one you get will work or not. I luckily got two of them as one was broke but the other works fine!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

cplanubis

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do a mirror swap and put the 95 to 98 mirrors on its a simple swap and it makes the trucks look so much better

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

cplanubis

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your truck looks great

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahuskwulf