Suggestions for the truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91cheyenne

Reaction score
First image is When I got it, Second is when I got new wheels and all the rest are random pictures of it, so far I have put in a rebuilt trans, new headlights, front bumper, painted grill, vinyl wrapped trim, glued cracked dash and put in dash mat, seat cover, stereo install with a 400watt jensen amp and a pheonix gold amp with 2 6x9's and 2 alpine s12's, lowered rear 2", custom shift knob I made, built a 3" cat back system with glasspack, Tonneau cover off a 2003 f150 that I got to fit, removed ugly factory blue tint on back window, painted the roof becuase of surface rust, bluetooth pioneer head unit, leds under glass on gauge cluster, painted wheel wells and frame. All of this was done for my senior project and I am looking for other things to do.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I'm actually about to go with a similar paint scheme on mine. That's the first time I've actually seen it on a GMT400

91cheyenne

Reaction score
I think the guy I bought it from had it painted that way, they didn't come with painted rockers on the 91's as far as I know, I like the set up but it needs paint pretty bad on the drivers side.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
If you are asking for suggestions on what else to do to it, my suggestion would be to upgrade to the Siverado grill

91cheyenne

Reaction score
I've wanted to do that but haven't found one for a decent price quite yet, and I want to look into what else i would need to do as far as brackets for lights and such as well.

91cheyenne

Reaction score
Thanks, and if you are thinking about going the same route as far as paint I suggest pinstriping between the colors to break them up, I didn't like the transition before so I ran some thin red stripes right on the line from blue to white.

91cheyenne

Reaction score
This was right after I ran them at 10:00pm, got a little crooked at the front of the door but i fixed it the next day