stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Ya but once you buy land and a house it takes longer to save up for more trucks.

In all seriousness, I've considered building a shop with living quarters temporarily while I save up for a house, I've been looking at modular homes, 3 bed/2 bath 1200-1500 square foot houses,

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
WANT
That's pretty much like the one I saw at work. But with another oil change worth of miles and it's not all blue.
**** me. I remember when this truck first popped up, it had like 88K miles then and a matching camper shell.

I knew it was gonna pop back up once I bought a truck.
https://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/d/97-chevy-4x4-low-miles/6346902302.html
That truck is pretty.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Very nice clean truck. A prime example of what your truck is worth, and the price of our trucks going up.

biggbiker

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice clean truck. A prime example of what your truck is worth, and the price of our trucks going up.
I had a 1989 5 speed manual, when I went to trade it in the stealer said the stick was to beat myself over the head @ trade in time. Manual trans eliminates 95% of the buyers, his words not mine