stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
What man, this truck is cool NOT
You must be registered for see images attach
Holy *****! That is overkill! I like chrome on certain vehicles, but that too much for me. Why did the guy think it was "kewl" to put as many stick-on air vents as he possibly could? He needs to remove at least 70% of that chrome, I would leave the stainless across the bottom (love that stuff!), the chrome handles, the bed rails/caps, fender trim, and the chrome bug guard (and maybe the window visors, emphasis on the "maybe"). But that's just me, I know, I'm old, lol.
I've been told that a lot of times the owners of vehicles like that have a mental problem.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
That Ram looked better in that last pic, imo. The rims just killed it for me. Glad he's willing to let you buy it cheaper with the stock wheels. It's a nice looking truck though, I've always wanted to get a Cummins, but don't have the money!!

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
That Ram looked better in that last pic, imo. The rims just killed it for me. Glad he's willing to let you buy it cheaper with the stock wheels. It's a nice looking truck though, I've always wanted to get a Cummins, but don't have the money!!

If I were to buy it with those aftermarket rims, I would've probably sold them anyway.
No kidding on not having money; I've been hunting 1st Gen Cummins for a while and the price ranges are anywhere from $3,000 to at least $15,000. I've even seen some trucks listed for 20K.

-----------------------------
Fuuuuuuck. It's rusty, but I know where a clean 83 Crew cab is, and a couple of decent 77/78 front clips are.
https://eastnc.craigslist.org/cto/d/1978-4x4-crew-cab-dually/6555032743.html

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
If I were to buy it with those aftermarket rims, I would've probably sold them anyway.
No kidding on not having money; I've been hunting 1st Gen Cummins for a while and the price ranges are anywhere from $3,000 to at least $15,000. I've even seen some trucks listed for 20K.

-----------------------------
Fuuuuuuck. It's rusty, but I know where a clean 83 Crew cab is, and a couple of decent 77/78 front clips are.
https://eastnc.craigslist.org/cto/d/1978-4x4-crew-cab-dually/6555032743.html
Oh I here ya, Cummins trucks are pretty expensive around the Iowa area as well.

------
That dually is just about rotted, lol. Rusty in some spots I thought would rarely get rusty. Pretty expensive for something that doesn't have an engine and that needs a new body. :\