stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like tie-downs, can’t imagine that they’d be very strong without bending the bed sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HaHa, anyone who would put tie downs on the side of there bed must be on drugs. That makes me wonder what other messed up mods this guy has done to the truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, it’s kind of like seeing cars driven by people who went nuts in the Autozone accessories aisle. Fake vent ports on fenders are always a winner.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, it’s kind of like seeing cars driven by people who went nuts in the Autozone accessories aisle. Fake vent ports on fenders are always a winner.

What man, this truck is cool NOT

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
What man, this truck is cool NOT
Holy *****! That is overkill! I like chrome on certain vehicles, but that too much for me. Why did the guy think it was "kewl" to put as many stick-on air vents as he possibly could? He needs to remove at least 70% of that chrome, I would leave the stainless across the bottom (love that stuff!), the chrome handles, the bed rails/caps, fender trim, and the chrome bug guard (and maybe the window visors, emphasis on the "maybe"). But that's just me, I know, I'm old, lol.