STROKER rcsb sierra bagged build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well post what your working on and let the minds of some of use help get your brain clicking lol..

Thank you sir, no I'm going fleet side as soon as I find a bed but I'm aways off from needing one right now..

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got some work done tonight.. had to take my 8yr old boy to watch the home coming parade tonight so I didn't get what all I wanted to do done but it was cool seeing the parade.. the picture kinda sucks my phone was going dead so my flash didn't work.. I will get some better ones tomorrow..

You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry I had to post this after seeing it on Facebook

Looking good!

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got some more pix but wasnt done plus im not happy with it so the round pipe you see im taking it out tomorrow, im going to the steel supply to get some 2x4 tubbing to mount the front of the 3link... i started to do it with the 1'' 3/4 but cant get the angle like i want it...

this is how i raised the gas tank.. i raised it 1 inch by moving it to the top of the frame... i still need to drill the front mount holes to raise it...

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got the 3link done today after redoing the front link mount.. just need to do the C-notches tomorrow and start boxing the frame in...

man that is one sexy weld lmao...