STROKER rcsb sierra bagged build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
Take plenty of pictures of that 3-link install please. Been trying to find good pictures of wishbone and how it is mounted at the gas tank crossmember.
photo of the nfamus 3 link on my 90 Chevy
You must be registered for see images attach

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got some work done tonight.. had to take my 8yr old boy to watch the home coming parade tonight so I didn't get what all I wanted to do done but it was cool seeing the parade.. the picture kinda sucks my phone was going dead so my flash didn't work.. I will get some better ones tomorrow..

Sorry I had to post this after seeing it on Facebook

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you bud.. the gas tank cross member is what was taking me so long. I raised it up a 1 inch so now its up on top of the frame.. I will get some more pix of it tomorrow when its day light..

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Seems like that is the way to go. Just cap off the factory cross member and fab up an easy bar going to the other side.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's the way the is made. So you can have your tank in the stock location with the stock trap. If you plan to move your tank then your open to do whatever you want.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Shoot you should come by I spend more time looking and thinking then i do working on it.. my wife tell me all the time those parts ain't going to jump on there!!

I now what you mean! I have spent the better part of 2 days sittin' on a 5 gal. drum, looking at a customer's project, thinkin', lookin', waitin', hopin', for inspiration to slap me upside the head! Especially when the owner's only instructions were only "Build me something cool!"
Build's looking good! Can't wait to see the finished job. Thumbs up!

Still going with the stepside?