STROKER rcsb sierra bagged build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
seeing that im bagging this truck i guess i will start a thread here of the build...

i got this truck its a 1 owner 98 rcsb step side but the guy was going to part it out on craigslist so i made a call and got the whole truck for a $1000.. has less then 150,000 it just needed a front clip but i had other plans lol.. the only down fall was he pulled the front clip an was going to pull the motor to sale. he also pulled the engine wiring all out of the truck but didnt cut any wires, i just hate to come behind some one after they pull something apart. but with the wiring out of the way helps do what i need to do. but here is some pix from the day i got it to where im at now.

You must be registered for see images attach

new grill

front clip starting to go back on. got a hood for $40 at the junk yard and its green

now for some good stuff..............

the front fenders was the one's from the truck when it was in the wreck but they didnt look bad so i was going to reuse them.. nope cant get that lucky!! there just bent enough that they will not line up so off to the junk yard again this week..

started the wheel tubs this weekend...

i drove to dallas to pick up my 3link friday

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Take plenty of pictures of that 3-link install please. Been trying to find good pictures of wishbone and how it is mounted at the gas tank crossmember.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would of told me you were going to Dallas, I would of tagged along. Can't wait to see more. . . . .

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Take plenty of pictures of that 3-link install please. Been trying to find good pictures of wishbone and how it is mounted at the gas tank crossmember.

Check e3mcgraths build

That nfamnous stuff is nice ..cmon tax check

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would of told me you were going to Dallas, I would of tagged along. Can't wait to see more. . . . .

I posted in mcgraths thread I was going lol.. an trust me it was a ty ride going up there in my 99 gmc.. 4/6 drop on 22" wheels pulling a trailer!! Oh no helper bags lmao on top of that my trans was over heating cuz of that POS converter that will not stay locked up.. circle d converts are junk..

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
You're moving quickly on this build. The tubs look good.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Shoot you should come by I spend more time looking and thinking then i do working on it.. my wife tell me all the time those parts ain't going to jump on there!!

But thank you its my first time building a bagged truck or doing wheel tubs I just need to go get 2 new fenders cuz mine are bent were they will not line up..