Street Scene sport passenger side glass LED signal. ONLY glass and led unit!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
well since i just bought new glass for my street scene mirrors and they dont sell them in singles.... i now have a extra passenger side mirror with LED signal good shape.
50 dollars shipped.

this is for the glass and leds ONLY for passenger side!

You must be registered for see images attach

i got new pair. not cheap tho at $146.95 :( but ill just use the new pair and hopefully sell this used passenger mirror glass with led signal. unsure of fitment on manual mirrors right now because i have not removed my manual motors and swapped these electric motors in yet. the new glass came with some screws. not quite sure if those will let you use them on older Street scene mirrors or not.

I ALSO HAVE A DRIVERS SIDE GLASS FROM A PLAIN MANUAL MIRROR AS WELL. ITS STILL ON MY TRUCK RIGHT NOW NO NOT SURE HOW GOOD THE PLASTIC TABS ARE ON THE BACKSIDE SINCE I MIGHT BREAK THEM WHEN REMOVING THE GLASS. BUT THOSE GLASS MIRRORS ARE ONLY LIKE 20-30BUCKS FOR A PAIR BRAND NEW so thats probably not good to sell a old used one when the plain mirrors are so cheap brand new!