Stock 1997 K1500 Silverado Rear Spring Block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlton

Reaction score
Is there a block between spring and mounting plate on rear axle when in stock form? I bought this truck with a 3" block installed and I want to put it back to stock and just level the front. Torsion bars are cranked up all the way and I want to back them off. Thanks in advance, Charlton

Charlton

Reaction score
No one has a stock truck? If you do, please go look and see if there is a block between the rear leaf spring and the spring mounting pad that is welded to the rear end. Thank you.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My K1500 Suburban has no block. I'd check my red truck but it's across town in storage. I don't think there's supposed to be a block there in stock form.

Charlton

Reaction score
My K1500 Suburban has no block. I'd check my red truck but it's across town in storage. I don't think there's supposed to be a block there in stock form.
Thank you. That is what I thought. I kinda figured it out by looking at LMC Truck catalog. Thanks again!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You're welcome!