Stiffest shock for 99 Lowered 4x4 burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whytry

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
nothing crazy on the drop just 2500 keys and spun down. But with stock escalade 22's sometimes they rub with the 305/35/22's on there in front. What shocks do you guys run upfront? I have redone all the bushing already and have a heavy duty shock now but wanted something stiffer if possible. Please post up what you are running and how you like em. Specifically for 4X4 burbs or tahoes. I was searching in the shock thread but saw a lot for 2WD or bagged or more drop than i have, and I didn't read every post but saw a ton for 2WD or bagged....

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
If they make Ranchero rs5000 (I believe they are still RS5000) that would be your best shock. You can adjust them to where you want. I have them in my truck and the adjustability is awsome! the stiffest setting feels like your riding in a lumber wagon and the softest is like there's no shock at all. I have them set 3 stages down from max and its perfect for me.