Steering stabilizer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hondaracer44

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't find it anywhere but has anyone ran a steering stabilizer with a 6" lift? I can't find any pictures of how it bolts up or if it actually works. Thanks for any help!

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh I personally don't have it on... thought about it but with 32's and 4" inch I deemed it not necessary. When I do a 3"body I might just for good measure on front suspension or if I find it cheap.

If you need more directions go to rough country's website and most of them have the option of downloading them.

hondaracer44

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh I personally don't have it on... thought about it but with 32's and 4" inch I deemed it not necessary. When I do a 3"body I might just for good measure on front suspension or if I find it cheap.

If you need more directions go to rough country's website and most of them have the option of downloading them.
Ok thanks! I have a 6" lift and 35s so it probably would't hurt to put it on.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
they dont hurt the pocket but if your ifs is setup proper meaning no bumpsteer, everything is in proper functioning order then a stabilizer isnt needed at all. some say its for look on solid axle trucks but once again you cant see it on ifs. and its not really needed on it either

theres a slew of reasons for poor steering on this trucks, some based off bad design but fix all those and you shouldnt even need to think about ti

hondaracer44

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
they dont hurt the pocket but if your ifs is setup proper meaning no bumpsteer, everything is in proper functioning order then a stabilizer isnt needed at all. some say its for look on solid axle trucks but once again you cant see it on ifs. and its not really needed on it either

theres a slew of reasons for poor steering on this trucks, some based off bad design but fix all those and you shouldnt even need to think about ti
What all could I do to fix some of the slop if a stabilizer doesn't help much?