Steering stabilizer questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone running a steering stabilizer.. Has it made a noticeable difference for you? And does anyone have the rough country one? I believe you can bolt that one on to the stock suspension but I'm not sure.. If anyone has some input please share it!

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When i had my 7.5" fabtech lift and 315's I ran the fabtech stabilizer and did not even know it was there. took it off and threw it away........

now I only have RC lift spindles and I did install the RC stabilizer for shizz&giggles... I actually think it helps a little

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When i had my 7.5" fabtech lift and 315's I ran the fabtech stabilizer and did not even know it was there. took it off and threw it away........

now I only have RC lift spindles and I did install the RC stabilizer for shizz&giggles... I actually think it helps a little

Did it bolt onto a part of the lift kit, or on a factory location?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a rough country one as well. They have two different ones, one for a stock truck an one for their lift kit. I really couldn't tell a huge difference with it on. It's supposedly good with big heavy ties to help the front end last longer

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a rough country one as well. They have two different ones, one for a stock truck an one for their lift kit. I really couldn't tell a huge difference with it on. It's supposedly good with big heavy ties to help the front end last longer
I have 33's and I was hoping it would tighten up the play in my steering and help with wear on my front end

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a straight forward design very simple to install. I'm rotating tires now so I can grab some pics. Just remember my truck is a 2wd don't know what you have

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's a straight forward design very simple to install. I'm rotating tires now so I can grab some pics. Just remember my truck is a 2wd don't know what you have

Hey sounds good thanks! And I have a z71 but I'll see if the mounting points would match up with a spot on my truck.