State vs federal law

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I'm just curious because my state legalizes certain herbs. A few days ago was a holiday for those people who partake in that particular Herb including me. I'm curious like with the lack of enforcement a certain federal laws and turning a blind eye on state enforcement. Well I don't know if any members are members are violating federal laws with their vehicles. And Illinois if the vehicle is 95 an older you could in theory violate federal law and modifications. California from our herd they probably have the green police on your tail. Anyways has anyone ever been pulled over by the EPA?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Well I heard about DEA enforcement about certain herbs.
I guess if the government could make money off of the enforcement they would catch every criminal out there

Anyways I just included the Audi commercial from the Super Bowl for the for humor

Last edited:

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
It's not just about making money, it's also about reminding everyone they're in charge. You'd have to have a bunch of social media followers/YT views, etc or make a bunch of money selling illegal stuff to get their attention. The feds don't stand to gain anything by messing with a little guy, you have to give them a reason to care.

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I kind of have a feeling that enforcement is about money. Especially since there is very few early nineties vehicles on the road in Illinois for obvious reasons.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I kind of have a feeling that enforcement is about money. Especially since there is very few early nineties vehicles on the road in Illinois for obvious reasons.

It's definitely about money, but how much money can they suck out of the average broke ass compared to a business with real cash flow? Like those Diesel Bros. Dbags.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
EPA don't have the authority to pull you over. The police can pull you for operating a vehicle that isn't compliant with EPA regs, but that's the police.

It's not economically viable for the Feds to pop everyone in possession of personal use weed, especially in states like ours where recreational use is legal under state law. The history behind pot legislation is really interesting, it has gotten a really bad rap across the years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahuskwulf