started to plasti dip my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it really is, looks really good, but I don't care for plastidip, the only thing I do like is rock protection, and it looks like flat black primer. I like that look some but only for temp. not permanent solution.

Goodiemob

Reaction score
I like it. I don't know how you guys could hate on this guy for doin something different. It just looks flat black. Keep up the hard work and don't take what everyone says to harsh, it's just there opinion.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
different??????????

do you not see the million threads on plastidippin' crap? everybody is doing wheels, or bumpers, or rockers nowadays. So no it aint new or different.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
different??????????

do you not see the million threads on plastidippin' crap? everybody is doing wheels, or bumpers, or rockers nowadays. So no it aint new or different.

No its not a new topic but yes it is different, how often do you read about someone plastidipping their whole truck?

If he wants to do it, let him, it's his truck.

No need to get grumpy over a guy doing his whole truck with it.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
easy guys... it looks good for what it is. Im not no plasti dip kind of guy either, but each their own. I dont like chrome.. some guys love it and put it every where. Nothing wrong with this truck, i think its sexy! like goodiemob said, it looks black. If he didnt tell you, you wouldnt of known!

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
No its not a new topic but yes it is different, how often do you read about someone plastidipping their whole truck?

If he wants to do it, let him, it's his truck.

No need to get grumpy over a guy doing his whole truck with it.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

easy guys... it looks good for what it is. Im not no plasti dip kind of guy either, but each their own. I dont like chrome.. some guys love it and put it every where. Nothing wrong with this truck, i think its sexy! like goodiemob said, it looks black. If he didnt tell you, you wouldnt of known!

My thoughts exactly ...x2

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
did I get grumpy? No do you think I am? probably but that';s you.

All I said is why it ruins a vehicle. if he likes it then good it's his not mine I don't care.

how often do I see ppl doing their whole truck, I've seen it, at least a few times or at least talk of doing it a few times in the past few months.

To me doing part of the truck is just as bad as doing it all sorry.

So don't start trying to nice guy it and turn it around on me like I'm bashing because I'm not.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Holy hell! I never thought anyone would do their whole truck :lol: nice! I remember when it first started over on FSC (used to lurk the forum) guys were coming up with stupid-ass ideas like the "Plasti-dip condom" and whatnot.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
So don't start trying to nice guy it and turn it around on me like I'm bashing because I'm not.

I am not trying to be "nice guy" And you are entitled to your opinion. and I am not trying to turn it around on you at all. I'm just saying that some posts may be taken the wrong way by some member and to me it did seem like you were getting cranky (like you said, It may have just been me) But for example can you see how this post may be mis-interpreted as "grumpy"

different??????????

I am not trying to bag on you but just informing you of what I see.
I am not one to have forum fights and carry things on ruthlessly. So I am sorry if it comes off this way.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
me too man no harm intened and wasn't meaning to sound like a butt anytime.

I honestly just don't know why guys do plasti dip when it's a nice vehicle to start with and not something for a long term thing.

I wasn't trying to hate on anyone just couldn't stop myself from posting.