Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
This front end is really growing on me... My grill guard would like that. Now I have to keep my eyes peeled for the big Cibie lights. A few years back I should have bought the set I posted for public consumption. Yeah, I'm a fu@ki' idiot, lol.
You must be registered for see images attach
When my buddy Nick (MrBeast, the guy with the white '94 3500HD wrecker that helped me build my HD wrecker) first got his truck it had the HD's original sealed beam grille but the previous owner had put HID's in it, using Hella? E-code style glass housings. I wish I could remember what happened to them but I'm sure a customer ended up with them for another HID install. They seemed kinda cool but I didn't want to run that grille on any of my trucks, just not my taste. They can certainly look good though as yours does!

Richard

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
This front end is really growing on me... My grill guard would like that. Now I have to keep my eyes peeled for the big Cibie lights. A few years back I should have bought the set I posted for public consumption. Yeah, I'm a fu@ki' idiot, lol.
You must be registered for see images attach
Too bad my truck is starting to rot away...

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score