Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Just saw this Bill... made the most outta the weekend with my Son and Wife...
Happy Easter and prayers for a good X-Ray outcome.

Life beats the hell out of ya, so make the most out of the days that you can! Right On Man!

thanks Al....glad you had a good weekend. i'm gettin ready to hit NYU Hospital....i LOVE driving in Manhattan, fukk.

remember...it' not how hard you can hit in this life, it's how hard you can GET hit and keep moving forward. i'm punch drunk about now....LMAO.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
took her to a half-assed dark lot to check out the Cibie Z-beam.........man, it's impressive. pictures do it no justice

bike off
You must be registered for see images attach

low beam only....a serious blanket of cover

high beam....that's a pretty darn big hot spot.

you have to remember, these Z-beams were DOT compliant back in '80's.......my set was in storage since 1984.......i let a NOS set go on e-bay last night. they went for $275......the'll be more.

now i need a 7" bucket for my softail me thinks........i ill be trying the 5 3/4" H4 e-code with a harness first.

Last edited:

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
that "round lookin" thing on the left is my phone mount in front of the clutch cable......i'm holding the bike vertical. the wall is about 60 feet out.

now it needs proper aiming, but i'm beyond impressed........it's the best 7" headlamp you can put in a Harley in my opinion....halogen that is, i can't stand LED lights.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
took her to a half-assed dark lot to check out the Cibie Z-beam.........man, it's impressive. pictures do it no justice

bike off

low beam only....a serious blanket of cover

high beam....that's a pretty darn big hot spot.

you have to remember, these Z-beams were DOT compliant back in '80's.......my set was in storage since 1984.......i let a NOS set go on e-bay last night. they went for $275......the'll be more.

now i need a 7" bucket for my softail me thinks........i ill be trying the 5 3/4" H4 e-code with a harness first.

Hard to compare lights with different camera exposures, but it does look good!