Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
and i awoke to this mail......

Good morning,

I have been in contact with our suppliers and there is a wait until mid to late June at the moment for the 067689

Many thanks

Gareth Messham - Export Sales

DT(Automotives) Ltd T/A Demon Tweeks
Reg Office: 75 Ash Road South, Wrexham Industrial Estate, Wrexham LL13 9UG
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: (+44) 01978 663081
Why not visit our website: www.demon-tweeks.co.uk
Company Reg. No.1049663 England
VAT No. GB 840 2501 70

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
I was watching a YouTube video of the "Le Mans 1955 disaster" and at the 53:13 part of the video I noticed this in the video, the crash in the upper left but in the lower right of the screen capture something that I thought you might be interested in shovebill.
You must be registered for see images attach

i guess the new, more appropriate moniker, should be Cibiebill......LMAO

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine has a set of Cibie's, very similar to those, on his Harley and loves 'em.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
A buddy of mine has a set of Cibie's, very similar to those, on his Harley and loves 'em.

first off.....Happy Easter to those that celebrate.

89...i've had a plan to upgrade the lighting on this bike for a while.....i believe i'll start today with the headlight and aux lamps......i'm waiting on harnesses from gmachinz for this FLD and my softil but i'll use what i have for now.....

Cibie Z-beam and Philips XtremeVision+130% H4 to start

pics to follow

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
the Airport 135's i put together for this bike will be an amber fog on the right and a clear driving lamp on the left......i also got a triple switch setup from Harley for the left hand switch housing to control the aux lights, fog and driver......the'll trigger relays for battery voltage.

being this is the first BCM bike i ever had, i need to see what voltage that it is actually giving the bulb as it IS the relay for the circuit.......****** computers

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
the Airport 135's i put together for this bike will be an amber fog on the right and a clear driving lamp on the left......i also got a triple switch setup from Harley for the left hand switch housing to control the aux lights, fog and driver......the'll trigger relays for battery voltage.

being this is the first BCM bike i ever had, i need to see what voltage that it is actually giving the bulb as it IS the relay for the circuit.......****** computers

RUH-ROH....

If you have a PWM circuit running the headlights, and try to use that to trigger a relay, you will most likely have to add a capacitor across the circuit to keep the relays latched, and keep from burning the contacts.

There was some talk in the Jeep forum you had linked of PWM circuits... and the companies that built drop in harnesses wanted a small fortune to add a capacitor that you can add yourself.

This has 9006 plugs, but will work.

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/capacitor-link.html