Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Arent those the snap in rally lights that throw for ever?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is a set that "snaps" into an adjuster that's used on a flat surface.......i didn't know about those before i started this thread....all i ever seen was the all black Oscar with the "tiny" SC Cibie on the lens....like such:

You must be registered for see images

n8pu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
and if you don't have fuckbook.com ?

While going back in this thread to try and find the discussion about Halogen bulbs, color, tint, etc... I just reread and finally understood what you meant.

That means you don't waste hours and hours on it, you have that time to waste it on more enjoyable thinks, like this forum. :):p:biggrin::Big Laugh: You, I hope, get the idea.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks Bill, you just made me buy an album. :lol:

Going to have to show this to my dad, he's a big blues fan. I'm sure he'd love this.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Thanks Bill, you just made me buy an album. :lol:

Going to have to show this to my dad, he's a big blues fan. I'm sure he'd love this.

Meniketti is one of the most under rated guitarists......i saw them in Lamoures Brooklyn back in '86 or so.... during his solo in "I Believe in You" i saw a tear run down his cheek..........it's still one of my favorites.

here's a fantastic version.....

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media