Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, I walk around my truck ONE time with that leaf blower and it is as dry as a BONE, and I'm not talking about just dry I mean the tires even go back dull rubber, not wet look. That's how dry I get it. It's the perfect tool, but the neighbors will think you're crazy. F the neighbors though :gr_grin:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nah I sold the big one for the bike. I really only NEED the 36" for now, but hopefully I'll be able to find a nice eXmark or Toro zero turn later in the summer, just so I can sit my ass down when it's 105 with 99% humidity!

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Hey buddy, long time no see!

You've been awol for a minute so I'll fill you in on my LED projects..

Have you seen my threads? I'm retrofitting damn near everything LOL
Custom Colored Clusters (CCC):
You pick foreground color & Color of the Needles.

The Needles light up (via hand soldered LEDs) and really stand out.
You can find them on here and FB too.

Glad to see ya around.
Not sure if I've been any help but.... ****, I was around 150 posts before you bounced.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey buddy, long time no see!

You've been awol for a minute so I'll fill you in on my LED projects..

Have you seen my threads? I'm retrofitting damn near everything LOL
Custom Colored Clusters (CCC):
You pick foreground color & Color of the Needles.

The Needles light up (via hand soldered LEDs) and really stand out.
You can find them on here and FB too.

Glad to see ya around.
Not sure if I've been any help but.... ****, I was around 150 posts before you bounced.

WHAT!!! You need to change your name to "PioneeringAint4sissies" lol You're constantly breaking ground, especially with the LED's and no I have not seen your threads but I'm about to. That sounds badass!!!

Alwayssomethin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha sewlow, I don't even remember you jacking any of them in the first place! and rebel that sucks man! Did you buy another or?

I bought a Greystone 06 silverado crew to replace it, and bought it back to rebuild as a toy, royally screwed my timeline on the OBS lol