Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I cannot wait to get out and wash mine. We'll be riding Dry Hill all this weekend, which doesn't leave alot of time for washing...In fact, just the opposite...:dancingpoop:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im in the works for possibly another gmt400 :cool:

Matt you're always in the works for another OBS :gr_grin:

Might have to come to Memphis to find some riding spots

I dunno about riding spots for trucks, but we got a few motocross tracks...I don't wheel my truck what so ever though. It's a straight pavement pounder. The only offroading it does it down the dirt/gravel/muddy road to get to the motocross track.

I've found it's much more enjoyable to just have a nice DD truck that's lifted and then have my dirt toy, which is my CR250. I'm not into mudding or anything unless it's on a 4wheeler. For some reason the truck just doesn't do it for me. I think it's because I've spent so much time making it so nice, something always breaks, etc. where as with a "toy" it's made for stuff like that. Who am I kidding though my bike never stays dirty. It's always immaculately cleaned after we ride the track.

Guys today is my birthday!!! I am pissed tho because we were supposed to ride the track all day but it's just wayyy too cold. Stupid weathermen said it would be in the 50's all week then boom, below freezing. ********! Oh well, this cute girl I don't know wants to take me out on a date tonight! and I'm gonna get to hang with some old friends, so it's all good!!! We'll just go riding monday or tuesday when it warms back up :D

Which reminds me I have got to make that thread that shows the entire rebuild/restoring of my bike. You guys wouldn't even recognize it, it's a completely different machine, it's pristine.

Last edited:

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Yeah I saw it was your birthday on fb so I posted on your wall.

I wheel my truck some, not as much as others, I like getting off into the trails and off out in the sticks, but I do usually ride a fourwheeler as well.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah are you Kyle Stanford? Truck looks familiar from your posts. I'm not friends with a ton of people on here on FB, but maybe like 5 or 6 no more than 10 so I get people confused, but yea If I do wheel in the truck I like the slow paced, beer in my lap, music blaring, and better be a ********* by my side if I'm gonna break and have to replace balljoints n tie rods. Not to mention washing the damn thing. It's hard enough to keep immaculate as it is, but who am I kidding? I ain't been muddin since like 07' and definitely don't got the itch too either. My friends annoy me about going, when they drive a honda and won't have to clean or replace ****. "Yeah, you pay for gas, clean my truck and replace whatever I break and we'll go" That usually shuts em up real quick ;)

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah are you Kyle Stanford? Truck looks familiar from your posts. I'm not friends with a ton of people on here on FB, but maybe like 5 or 6 no more than 10 so I get people confused, but yea If I do wheel in the truck I like the slow paced, beer in my lap, music blaring, and better be a ********* by my side if I'm gonna break and have to replace balljoints n tie rods. Not to mention washing the damn thing. It's hard enough to keep immaculate as it is, but who am I kidding? I ain't been muddin since like 07' and definitely don't got the itch too either. My friends annoy me about going, when they drive a honda and won't have to clean or replace ****. "Yeah, you pay for gas, clean my truck and replace whatever I break and we'll go" That usually shuts em up real quick ;)
what about the *********? she should be the one doing all the washing :)