Sourcing 2wd rear lift blocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would simply wait for the gentleman on here who’s got the parts you need if you want 4” vs 3”. How much are you raising the front and do you want it raked out or level? The rear is normally 1.5-2” higher than the front.

I wouldn’t mess with the spring pack, just buy the blocks you need. You will also need longer shocks or a shock extension kit.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I guess I’d consider doing it with leafs if that comes out cheaper. What would be the least expensive way to do it? Also I’ve heard the shackle flip is a pain in the a$$ so I’d probably rule that out
I’ve not heard that about the shackle flip. Is it possible you’re talking about doing the hangers?

The blocks will be cheapest. I’d go for whatever yields the looks and capability after while not sacrificing quality over cost.

The shackle flip itself isn't that bad, but it puts your driveline at a really weird angle that is hard to correct.

slow_c1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would simply wait for the gentleman on here who’s got the parts you need if you want 4” vs 3”. How much are you raising the front and do you want it raked out or level? The rear is normally 1.5-2” higher than the front.

I wouldn’t mess with the spring pack, just buy the blocks you need. You will also need longer shocks or a shock extension kit.
I’m lifting the front 6”, so I’d want about 4” in the back to get it level. And I’ll probably do rough country shocks in the back

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My advice is to save and spend the money and buy lift springs. That tall a lift blocks is probably gonna give you horrendous axle hop/spring slap in some situations.