Sound Deadning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Beautiful work man, and I think I've seen that truck before haha. Lakeland is my primary route for going back and forth to north MS, also it's a good street to drive when ya wanna show off or irritate people in small hybrids :evillol:

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Beautiful work man, and I think I've seen that truck before haha. Lakeland is my primary route for going back and forth to north MS, also it's a good street to drive when ya wanna show off or irritate people in small hybrids :evillol:
Awesome Sir !!! Maybe we can meet up some time and talk shop ...
My truck is without a Radio at this time so I can't demo ... but my new headunit should be here soon (i hope) ...
Do you live in Mississippi ?? I basically live near the I-55 / I-20 / Hwy 49 interchange ...

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Right rear door ...

You must be registered for see images attach

Stripped with a good view of the rear image tweeters ...

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
deadner and foam in primary areas ...

pannel reinstalled with rear image tweeter installation ...

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This rear deadner and foam installation is mainly for rattles and Quiet atmosphere ... basically not much for speaker performance ...
Rear Quarter pannel out and deadner installed ...

With the bass near here ... alot of rattles for some reason ... Not any more ...
Foam installation ...

Rear quarter pannel back on and a good view ot the rear image tweeter installation ...

There are no drivers of any kind in rear stocl locations ... installed foam in areas and sealed as best as possible ...

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And what was left of the roll of deadner ... we stamped in on the floor ... just this little bit made a HUGE difference ...

Hopefully we can get the rest of the truck done ASAP ...
Please let me know what you think so far ... thank you !!!
Stay tuned !!!
Randal ...

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I think it looks like too much work, especially since I just got my interior BACK in. :nono: Wish I'd seen this before, gotta do it on my 96 though, running stack exhaust, so needa deaden the rear part of roof and passenger rear corner.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Awesome Sir !!! Maybe we can meet up some time and talk shop ...
My truck is without a Radio at this time so I can't demo ... but my new headunit should be here soon (i hope) ...
Do you live in Mississippi ?? I basically live near the I-55 / I-20 / Hwy 49 interchange ...

Yeah I'm located 12mi south of vicksburg on 61, but my sis lives off lakeland and I have a cousin on old brandon rd. So I'm usually cruising around when I'm bored over here, I go north and south of you probably, I go up lakeland to get to Starkville, and go 20 to Meridian sometimes.

Last edited:

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cool bro ...we are practically neighbors !!!
As soon as I get my new Headunit ... Kenwood DNX9980HD ... installed, we can meet up a Jam sometimes ...
I have alot of things I want to do to my truck (non stereo related) ... maybe you can give me some ideas ...

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
But ofcourse!!!

I'll be heading towards starkville either today or tomorrow, so tell me what color LEDs you're wanting for your interior and I can swing by and put them in for ya and let ya see how they look.