Sound Deadning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i got pics in www.photobucket.com/qlcp i can't find the usb cable for my dig camera to upload to my computer.
Awesome set up bro ... Start a pics thread in member rides ...
Copy and paste from the site you posted ... I copy and paste mine from CarDomain ...
now !!! your talkin greek to me
What information you need from me ?? From the looks of your install, doesn't look like you need any Sound Deadning information from me ...

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:hmm:no i'm talking about how you say how to paste the pics on here

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Getting a new Head Unit and new amps this year !!! Awesome !!!
I will be broke for the rest of my life ... But I will have tunes !!!!!

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can't wait to see how you install that DD head unit.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
:hmm:no i'm talking about how you say how to paste the pics on here

If you have the pics on your computer, navigate to the icon on the quick reply screen that says "image", it's the third from right. Click it and there will be a popup, if the little screen bugs out, click the tab at top of little window that says "url", then click "computer" tab, it should load the attachment manager screen then. Click "select files", then find your pics you want to upload in the file browser window that opens up. Select the pic(s) you want to attach, then click "open" button. Now you will see the little screen with the file names, click "upload" if the button is there(some browsers are different), if not, then click OK. You should now see something that looks similiar to the following in the message window:
You must be registered for see images attach
It may not say the exact thing, the X's will be numbers assigned to the specific file.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
^remember those middle floor consoles made to house cb radios? I've poor-manned a radio in one inside a 74 mustang-II....it looked half good........and half crap too....but boy did it sound good!!! :p