soon to be new truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you right, his stock allison isnt junk, until he adds more power, as i said earlier, stock is fine with stock, but add about 80hp, and be looking for a built tranny

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
Balzer, A you just said that and allison wouldnt hold a stock ford.... B, He is stating cold hard facts of what has happened around here with these trucks. Your contradicting yourself in your last couple of post, and its not like that fact that your "34" makes you any more right than we are. And he said a STOCK allison, not a full modded spent lots of money on allison. So how about this, we just say that all diesel trucks are decent and everyone of them has their own problems.

Quote me when I said a stock allison wouldnt hold a stock ford please THIS IS YOUR BROTHERS WORDS NOT MINE -> there is no way an allison would hold up to the hp/ tq the new fords are making, and they will barley hold a dmax with a small tuner...

It was just easier to copy and paste Go back and read this whole thread INCLUDING the bad info YOUR BROTHER has been spreading.

Thanks and have a nice day Im done here.

ls6firebird

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you right, his stock allison isnt junk, until he adds more power, as i said earlier, stock is fine with stock, but add about 80hp, and be looking for a built tranny

not true. your going too much off these hand held programmers with canned tunes. go with a custom tune and he will be fine

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Quote me when I said a stock allison wouldnt hold a stock ford please THIS IS YOUR BROTHERS WORDS NOT MINE -> there is no way an allison would hold up to the hp/ tq the new fords are making, and they will barley hold a dmax with a small tuner...

It was just easier to copy and paste Go back and read this whole thread INCLUDING the bad info YOUR BROTHER has been spreading.

Thanks and have a nice day Im done here.
So its easier to copy and paste than it is to hit reply with quote? wow, you really need to read more and listen to people sharing their two cents and not call them a smart ass just for stating their opinion.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not true. your going too much off these hand held programmers with canned tunes. go with a custom tune and he will be fine
yea, but who really spends enough for efi live and only goes 80hp, besides for fuel millage, which we all know only gets driven on on long trips

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha, please read my posts and know what you are talking about.

I said everyone will have different experiences. Go back and look if you don't believe me.
You didnt say it exactly but you were more implying in my book that what you heard second hand was much better than what i heard second hand, but what ever apparentally every kid is stupid and has no clue with any thing and just stating your opinion around you guys is wrong. honestly this was a great site then balzer got on here and denied everything my bro and i said and made it like we were trying to make him sound dumb. And it seems like almost everyone one has pulled the oh your 15 so your a dumb smart ass know it all kid. so whatever, im out do what you want, keep your opinions, waste your money. We were only tryig to help.

ls6firebird

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea, but who really spends enough for efi live and only goes 80hp, besides for fuel millage, which we all know only gets driven on on long trips

a lot of people. a little extra for a good tune vs several thousand in damage from a crappy tune. a handheld programmer will find weak points regardless of what vehicle theyre on. just give it time. a few will get lucky, but like i said, its playin with fire

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
a lot of people. a little extra for a good tune vs several thousand in damage from a crappy tune. a handheld programmer will find weak points regardless of what vehicle theyre on. just give it time. a few will get lucky, but like i said, its playin with fire
i agree, handheld programmers are terrible, thats why there will on be one on our truck, however as soon as summer get around im hopeing the truck will get to go up for a tune.... then it will probably need a tranny, (whatever they but in the 03 gas nbs) seems to be shifting a little hard, and dropping in and out of od a lot