soon to be new truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well guys tomorrow i should be signing the papers on this bad boy

i know its not an obs but, i have been wanting a nicer dmax to dd and tow with...and found this

07 classic ccsb dmax, 116k miles, cleanest 100k mile truck i have ever seen

best part is...averages 20 mpg with city and highway driving, mid 20s on just highway and still 16-17 with warming it up and driving to work...sure as hell beats the 11mpg i was getting

You must be registered for see images attach

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Very nice! It would seem NBS fever is spreading through this forum like wildfire! :eek: But I sure can't blame you with a Dmax that clean

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
That's a clean truck! My next truck I get I'm debating on whether or not to get a Ford or chevy diesel..but I'm kinda leaning towards Ford because of the straight axle

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Congrats man, you are going to love that truck! Sad to see a prominent GMT400 member leaving the fold though, you gonna stick around to shoot the **** with us or what?

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
That's a clean truck! My next truck I get I'm debating on whether or not to get a Ford or chevy diesel..but I'm kinda leaning towards Ford because of the straight axle
That is one thing Ford definitely has right.