soon to be new truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
nice truck man so .....what ones coming to Jambo or both?

Also I guessed I missed it but when did deisels become hot rods I thought they were for pulling and smoking out the priuses. and 1 more side not why the hell would you wanna drop a shitload of money on a new one to drop another 6 k in tunning just to show off? I wanna dmax just like the one Adam got down the rd and Ive wanted one for a while. I dont need to drop a few more k in tunning it you know why cause it dont need it. Ill daily drive it and pull my truck on a long rd trip from time to time.are built dmaxes and cummins and powerstrokes nice yes in all reality unless your doing tractor pulls on the weekends do you need the big extra power gains? doubt it. Not starting **** just stating a point.

Last edited:

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dont know, most of the morons Ive seen that blow up their Cummins/Duramax/Ford install some stage six tune and then wonder why the tranny, rear end, turbos, driveshafts, transfercase......blah blah blah couldnt take it. Im all for a nice Banks fuel economy tune, bigger intercooler, free flowing exhaust and an intake, but you start adding power to a system thats only designed to take so much and then go over it, dont be surprised when you start finding the fusible links in it.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dont plan on alot of hp but just a few things on it

Its just a dd/tow rig. I dont plan on going out of te limits of most of the parts...well except the front end parts....

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i havent even thought about tails, i do want leds in them and to the drls in the front as turn signals, but i do love the 03+ chevy tails

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sadly no not now i dont right now

i did have a trailer when i had my other jeep, but sold it to buy my quad, then i bought the jeep i have now and still havent found a trailer again yet

but the gf dad does have a trailer that ive used before and can use again if he isnt using it