soon to be new truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Ill probably order 2 of those also, cut off them fvcking flo-pros I got hosed in to buying, and run pipes out the back, so Ill have true dual 2.25" REAL straight pipes out the back straight with 18"x4" rolled edge stainless tips.

It wont sound like **** like them rednecks do with 3" true dual with the cheap ass 4" long tips that arent rolled edge.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive got regular 4x12" tips on my obs, just the regular slash cut tips

but i like the look of the rolled edge on the short diesel tips

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Ill probably order 2 of those also, cut off them fvcking flo-pros I got hosed in to buying, and run pipes out the back, so Ill have true dual 2.25" REAL straight pipes out the back straight with 18"x4" rolled edge stainless tips.

It wont sound like **** like them rednecks do with 3" true dual with the cheap ass 4" long tips that arent rolled edge.

i have true dual straights and shorty headers on my stepside its 2.25 into burnt out glasspack shells then 2.5 to a 3.5 miter cut tips (yes i kno not technically not straights but close enough)

ive got regular 4x12" tips on my obs, just the regular slash cut tips

but i like the look of the rolled edge on the short diesel tips

yeah the diesel tips do look awesome

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol everyone says something about that tip

its only 6" around but its like 12" or so long, i need to cut it off shorter or buy a new 6" rolled edge tip for it
6" is normal sized tip around here for diesels, and at one point in time it was the norm for a gas truck with exhaust :nono:

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i dont mind how big around it is...its just the whole tip is a mile long...sticks out a good amount and is just to big, im gonna mark it, take it off and take the grinder to it to make it shorter in length so its about even with the body

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wanna buy me one with 5" inlet 6" tip??

ya for now ill just cut mine slash cut....eventually ill get a nice rolled edge tip