So how did you find GMT400.com??

How did you find GMT400.com?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96Z71ECSB

Old Gearhead
Reaction score
Google. Found this site (and others) while searching for info on my truck.
This site is defiantly better than the rest.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Found it on Googley. I think I was searching for some parts or pictures and this site came up. I joined because the information is awesome. Definitely don't regret it. This is the only forum out of all of them I am on that I regularly visit. Also stuck it on the back glass of my truck for all to see and hopefully someone interested will join.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
google. i was looking for a forum that was fairly simple to use and had great information and what not. really didnt look at any others cause this was the easiest to use right off the bat.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
This forum really is the best, if I ever decide to sell my truck (hah! just kidding), I will still come here to bs with everyone.

TwoPedal98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Was looking for "cheap mods on a 98 vortec 5.7" on google and this site and it's wealth of knowledge was the first result up! Great site, I've learned a lot and have gave back a lil bit here and there, hope to give back more as time goes on and I get to know these trucks a bit better with the help from all of ya's on here! Thanks