So how did you find GMT400.com??

How did you find GMT400.com?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Neb15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The google machine. I chose this site because its more specific to my truck, but it looks big enough to be a good source of information and activity

JurgenS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Found it on google when I was looking for more specific info about my '89. I used to be on a forum but that was more LS oriented and didn't get much replies to my questions.

woody44

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every time I googled how-to questions this forum had the best write ups so I joined.

tierneyj

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whiplash is my boyfriend and we have the same trucks his is just five years newer. Said this place could help me with my truck.

77Impala

The Hauler
Reaction score
Word of mouth, so to speak, SCOTTYINWV told me about this site on the Impala forum that we are both on.

bobkopeck

Reaction score
Hello fellow members, new guy here. I found this sight by accident while trying to find info on my truck. Its 88 to 98 body style but it's a 2000 K2500 crew cab short bed.

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
Found a link to this site on another forum when I was searching for info on the '96 C3500 CC Dually I just bought. Very cool place you guys have here!!