Smoked Lights feeler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

milky9788

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How much for a medium tint for all the lights but the headlights on a 96 gmc shipped to 74108?

Reaction score
DEVEN..................

Picture of the third brake light smoked? Need to do something with mine. ALSO, i would like to ship you my lights since they are in good shape BUT i cant drive around without tail lights.....ideas?

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Go to harbor freight and get a cheap set of magnetized towing lights. Stick them to your body/bumper(zipties will help hold them in place), and plug them into your trailer harness. Make sure you ziptie any extra length of wire up outta the way. They are made to stick onto the top of a vehicle to be towed, so the wiring is like 20-30ft in length. Harbor Freight has a set for under 20 bucks. I used their set for my new trailer lights, it was alot cheaper than buying a trailer lighting kit.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
brand new lights 70 smoked I will prob need you send me your third light though you can txt me if you want just pull the info from fb......or if you wanna wait a few weeks and liked the ones on my denali I can make ya a deal im gonna be getting leds

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
DEVS I BOUGHT A BEATER! I need some tinting done! Just like you did on the EscaHoe but this time we will do no send backs :) BLACK BLACK BLACK

call me 631-707-0797

Jason

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
hey bro I got ya
Ill go ahead and text ya in the morning cause i need to know if you want the clears clear to or solid but I just picked a set today

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
tails 55 plus the ride
.........There is a small chip in one of the lenses but not the paint.......

letters sanded down too

You must be registered for see images attach

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey Devs, could you pm me with a quote for tails, 3rd brake light, and all 4 corners please?? Thanks bro!
--Josh