Smoked Lights feeler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Last edited:

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
hey now quit ******* up my thread bahahahahaha good thought on getting away from the boards.
On a side note gonna be adding some pics of some c5 vette lights on here in a few days for Redaddiction

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Don't tell me to stop *******....we all gotta make money some way in this economy!!! :evillol:

oooo i just noticed ur sig said AWD on your charger....WOOT!!!

So how is your skill with a spray gun? I suck at painting lol, might need your assistance later down the road.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Getting pretty good at small stuff I need to start moving to some bigger stuff not ready for an all over yet though imo.still learning my dad says I must have a natural talent for body work.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Good deal, might be dismantling my tails and stripping the ugly black stripe off around the edge and painting the inside panels and such....it would end up hopefully just showing the red and clear lenses and ofcourse the outer clear "lens"(cover).

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
96twodoor's leds
1st coat light smoke
You must be registered for see images attach

3rd coat with darker mix

Finished

Tloud these here