Smoked Lights feeler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Im gonna be picking up a few sets of lights and smoking them. I use diamont paint mixed in with transtar clear so the end result is nice. Here are some pics for example and and the corners on dubmission82's truck were done by me to.Here are some photos of some I've done. Pm for prices becuase some of yards I get the lights at are cheaper then some of the others.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I charge locals 25 bucks to do a set being tail set , corner set, etc So I just go with a flat rate of that on here plus whatever the cost of lights are and shipping. If you want a cargo light done with the tails Ill say 30. I think theese prices are pretty fair.

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would like a set OBS tail lights...

I don't care for my braking light visibility but what about BACK UP light see thru? I have a Back-Up Camera mounted. I could see whole lot, but once I threw on Tail light covers, It sucks but do able.

So if the light cant shine thru then possible to leave the little box clear?

How much for a set of tail lights and 3rd brake light?

Shipping is to 11703

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Ill have to find another set It will 30 plus shipping and cost of lights I can leave the reverse lights clear