Smoked Lights feeler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Cowboy if you have a gun I think you can buy clear and paint down to half pints but your gonna have a lot of extra. I also use addhesive promoter {midcoat} to help the paint bond to plastic. Its about a 10:1 mixture. I'd say youd have about 70 or 80 bucks wrapped in material but you'll have a lot of extra.

I've been thinking about doin a set in candy red to see how they come out.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
umm ss mirrors, overhead console, I'm sure there's more stuff I need but cant think of right now. Unfortanly the gmc grille wont work for me right now.

I have a lot of stuff, let me check it out and I'll let you know, or maybe I'll sell something and have the cash.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cowboy if you have a gun I think you can buy clear and paint down to half pints but your gonna have a lot of extra. I also use addhesive promoter {midcoat} to help the paint bond to plastic. Its about a 10:1 mixture. I'd say youd have about 70 or 80 bucks wrapped in material but you'll have a lot of extra.

I've been thinking about doin a set in candy red to see how they come out.

that dont sound bad!! i want to start doin this to get a little extra cash in my pocket. and wen you use a diff color other than black you still mix it 10:1?

also wats a good cheap paint gun to buy?

Last edited:

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Pm me and I'll give you some more info on it. It will actually prob be more then 70 or 80 and if you start playing around with diff colors especially red expect a lot more. As far as cheap guns I'm not sure I was just lucky enough to get a badass deal on a kickass gun. Just remember you get what you pay for.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
some tails for Forever Falcon
You must be registered for see images attach

some fogs for me the glass was a ***** to prep
You must be registered for see images attach

I switched paint to Dupont Chromobase its a lil more money so I'll have raise my price to 30 a set and 35 with 3rd brake light

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
HEY DEVEN I GOT THEM! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

My truck got broken into and amongst many things they stole...it was my digital camera.

Give me the end of the week to post a write-up with pics!

A++++

Our transaction was an learning experience for the both of us!

FYI light shines thru them no problem Dev!

Great guy great asstet to the forums!