Smoked Lights feeler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Haha, yeah, turn blinker on and just sit and listen. Mine echo'd all around under there and sounded like it was coming from 10 different locations. Had to eventually feel around until I felt it clicking, then again, with it ziptied to where it was, the vibrations made everything feel like it was ticking. :crazy: I about went nuts finding it.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I had to check, but the flasher for my '95 was NOT the EP36 like the one you guys have, it was the EP35. I don't recall the differences between them though.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
95 is an odd year. I have a 35 in my truck but it calls for a 36 they are both 3 pronged but on your 92 look behind your ebrake there is a board and I beleive its the one on the bottom left. Thats how my 93 and my 00 both are Im going to say the 96-00 will be an ep29

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Just ordered two of these:

You must be registered for see images attach

Along with an EP36 LED flasher. Gonna use them as the two inner turn signal bulbs. Since they are specifically designated as "Turn signal" bulbs, they will be able to flash normally, then brighter when i activate the turn signals, right? Really nervous, because i will be pissed if they dont work well :lol: costed $32 in total.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I like seeing at least a few lights going around but the more you have going around the better the light will spread. I think mine has the cluster on top and then 3 or 4 rows going around the bulb Im sure those will work fine though..

Lighting is expensive I have around 180 between both trucks and still need hi beam hids for both

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
They're made of wide range LEDs, they have 2 circuits, one is resisted more than the other. The higher resisted circuit(less voltage = dimmer glow) is your parking lights, the lower resisted circuit(higher voltage = brighter glow) is your turn signals. When you turn your parking lights on you will get a very beautiful even glow across the lens at night, then when you hit your turn signal, the bulb will brighten momentarily then dim, then back to bright, etc. You only got the inner bulbs? What color did you get?

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I totally ripped off Devs and got Super White. And I got hit with a $71 registration sticker charge PLUS my $75 insurance this month, otherwise i wouldve bought all four. If these work well and look nice, Ill nab the other two next week.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
White is so clean to bad they didnt have switchbacks when I got mine though or I wouldve went that route. Ive gotta idea in my head to do something with my headlights I think will come out badass just have to watch my build thread and see bahaha

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I like seeing at least a few lights going around but the more you have going around the better the light will spread. I think mine has the cluster on top and then 3 or 4 rows going around the bulb Im sure those will work fine though..

I agree, but i have black housings (see my sig), so it makes more sense to have them facing back towards my reflectors, rather than around the sides like yours. I think if i wouldve ordered the ones you have, the only light that would be really seen would be the ones at the actual top of the bulb, and the side LEDs light output would be wasted.

White is so clean to bad they didnt have switchbacks when I got mine though or I wouldve went that route. Ive gotta idea in my head to do something with my headlights I think will come out badass just have to watch my build thread and see bahaha

Yeah i wanted to try switchbacks but i have never had LED parking lights, so i wanted to try something a little more "entry level", you know? Didnt want to blow a bunch of money on switchbacks, then have them work like crap. My regular incandescent bulbs are pretty visible in broad daylight, and if i understand correctly, LEDs should be at least a little brighter, so thats a plus. Also, having white LEDs as turn signals is apparently legal here, and i love the way yours look without the light covers, therefore i got white :)