Skyjacker 2- 2.5" Lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Correct. Just a little waste of money. Now you could make your own TRE with heim joints and never worry about TRE's again. And then run the correct length shocks and not worry about that funky bracket. Then the only bad angle you'll have is lower balljoints. :deal:

That don't sound like a bad idea :lol:

Have anymore info on these heim joints? Difficulty of fabbing?

I really like the height my truck is now, maybe a little more level and replace the blocks with 2500 leafs...

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
That don't sound like a bad idea :lol:

Have anymore info on these heim joints? Difficulty of fabbing?

I really like the height my truck is now, maybe a little more level and replace the blocks with 2500 leafs...

There's a black Tahoe with a 4" RCX on here and FSC that did it. Let me do some digging. I'll find it for you!

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Ok. Maybe I'll find it later, but for now this'll have to do. Here's a pic of heim joint TRE's

You must be registered for see images attach

Those don't look too hard to fab at all. I would be okay with only worrying about lower bjs. I don't do any hardcore offloading or serious towing... Just a pop up camper will he all when I can afford. And the occasional u haul style car dolly...