Sierra's Crew Cab Project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I'm not going to body drop it. You have to rework the stepside fenders to lay out on 22's. I don't like the looks of reworked fenders. I like the look of a body drops but it's just not for me even though now would be best time to do one.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I second that, and for myself I could not spend thousand's on a paint job, to only lay it on the ground.

The Daver

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good lots of progress looks like my truck right now lol Ill hopefully be painting my frame very soon or getting it powder coated but its a hassle to move around a bare frame with no wheels...

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
It is a pain to move. Mine was a rolling chassis until today. So I was able to roll it out and pressure wash and roll it back in to tear it down. It will be a rolling chassis again before I go to stretch it out.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
rustoleum rattle can stuff. I don't have the equipment to do a spray job. I will use the rustoleum primer and paint.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Ive seen some great looking jobs from rattle can, its in the prep and laying out the paint in light coats.

Laydout98

Reaction score
I plan on doing the crew cab short bed conversion also. Im going to build one pretty much like the sliver one in the earlier posts. I plan on putting a low millage 5.3 or a 6.0 in it so it very dependable to drive every day an take it out of town without haveing to worry about it. I probably wont bag it just yet maybe like a 4/6 drop on 22's for now, so I can tow my single cab to shows an such. I will make a build thread also if i can ever find a crew cab Cab and a ext cab frame lol.